Mentoring & workshops for teachers
10th November 2.30-6.30 The Float Spa, Hove
What is 'holding space'?
In this sessions we will explore;
- A yoga Practice and approaches to self care
- An opportunity to teach (but you don't have to) and gain/give feedback to clarify intention and purpose
- How to approach ethical assists/adjustments in a group setting
- Simple techniques that will help you build relationships with your students
- Q&A on your current practice and teaching, and share teaching methodology with other teachers
- Follow up homework to help you consolidate learning and plan for you to thrive as a teacher
THRIVE is a platform for newer teachers and those in training to join together and;
* share teaching methodology
* nurture your practice
* refine hands on assists and verbal cues
* clarify your intention as a teacher and embrace your individuality
If you’re looking to re-connect and find your power and voice after teacher training or gain further support during your training then come thrive.
Sarah has dedicated a considerable amount of time studying with and assisting her primary teacher Jason Crandell on his advanced teacher training and teacher renewal programmes and is now offering these sessions to inform and support those beginning their journey as a yoga teacher. Attending these workshops will also give you the opportunity to assist Sarah in her classes and workshops.
1-2-1 THRIVE mentoring sessions
Contact Sarah directly if you are looking to;
Optimise optimise your sequencing/curriculum development
Develop your understanding of anatomy within your teaching
Explore your niche/role as a teacher
Develop your voice as a teacher